|Early Bird TSL member:||USD 350|
|Normal registration TSL members:||USD 400|
|On-site TSL member:||USD 425|
|Non-TSL Early bird:||USD 375|
|Non-TSL normal registration:||USD 425|
|On-site non-TSL:||USD 450|
|Accompanying person (dinner and industrial visit):||USD 150|
|Students:||USD 175 (Does not cover any social events)|
Conference participants should register and pay registration fees through the Registration link on the Ex Ordo page, https://tslworkshop2018.exordo.com/.
- 25/09/2017 to 10/11/2017 (for Early Bird)
- 12/11/2017 to 10/01/2018 (for normal registration)
The registration fee includes:
- admission to the conference;
- paper presentation (an approximate 30-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference), if applicable;
- lunch and tea breaks (for 3 days);
- dinners (Welcomed reception and Gala dinner);
- company visit on January 9, 2018.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee. Each presented paper must have one unique full-paying participant attached to it.
Payment will be made in USD and you can consider using the following methods:
- Online Payment - our preferred payment method We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments.
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT) - suggest to use in case you cannot pay through the PayPal Merchant Service only
- If participants opted to pay the registration fee by telegraphic transfer, please also arrange to include related remittance charges in your instruction to the bank. The Workshop organizer will reserve the right to claim back the shortfall of the registration fee. Please indicate your participant names and event code in the message of remittance for our reference.
- Please scan and send the customer copy of your telegraphic transfer application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org for our reconciliation with the Finance Office once payment has been arranged.
- Pay on-site - If you are going to register and pay on-site on 7 - 10 January 2018 during the registration session, you can either (i) register and pay online through the PayPal Merchant Services (in USD) by using our set computer or (ii) pay by cash in USD or HKD in exact amount as no change will be given.
|Beneficiary Name:||Hang Seng Management College|
|Beneficiary Bank:||Hang Seng Bank Limited|
|Beneficiary Bank Address:||83 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong|
|Beneficiary Account Number:||787-087808-002|
|Event code:||6th INFORMS TSL Workshop by the order of
(name of participants)